What Paperwork Do I Need To Sell My House?

The link below provides all of the paperwork you will need to list your house on the open market.

There is also an example of a "purchase agreement" (what buyers fill out to make an offer on your house).

Where you need to sign is highlighted for your convenience. There is a listing agreement and state-required disclosures.

(If your house was built AFTER 1978, you do not have to sign the Lead Based Paint Disclosure.)

Alex takes care of these documents once you are ready to list your property.

A Free "Listing Paperwork Video Guide" Is Coming soon!

Check out some of the other seller videos: