Thank you for reviewing my Home Buyer Resource page. Buying a home is a significant life event and the home should meet your lifestyle and family needs. My role is to listen to your needs, help your ensure that you’re considered all your needs and then work through the complicated process to find your next home.
I understand that the process is about you. I’ll help you with finding the right home, determining the best price to offer and then work with you through the process.
Find Your Dream Home!
Whether you are looking for your first home, your last, or something in between, the information on this site will help you along your way! Use the “Home Search” tab at the very top to browse on your own or sign up for for a customized e-mail home search service, which keeps you up to date on the newest listings in your desired area and price range. It has never been easier to keep an eye on the market.
- Home Buying Video Series
- EPA Lead Paint Information “Protect Your Family From Lead In The Home”
- State and Federal Fair Housing Guidelines
- What Does Virginia Require of an Agent?
- Search FEMA Maps for Flood Zones
Things Buyers Should Know About
- EPA Citizen’s Guide to Radon
- EPA Mold Information and Disclosures for Consumers
- Walkability Score for a given neighborhood
- School Information and Evaluation
- Free Credit Information
- What is a Federal Pacific Electric Panel?
- What is Polybutylene Plumbing?
Information About Virginia
- Weather Information and Patterns
- Workforce and Labor Statistics
- Locally Issued Permits according to HUD
- Census Information
- Renting Versus Buying Calculator
- Local Marketing Information
- CLUE Insurance Reporting Information